Check Box Color

Use this board to ask questions or have discussions with other Genie users.
sunny
Profound User
First Name: Sunny
Last Name: Krowski
Company Name: United Cerebral Palsy Arkansas
Phone: (501) 224-6067
Address 1: 9720 N Rodney Parham Rd
City: Little Rock
State / Province: Arkansas
Zip / Postal Code: 72227

Check Box Color

Post by sunny »

For our preschool, I have a screen that has check boxes to show where on campus the kiddo is. I have the headings showing up with different colors to help make it easy to see where they are. But the check box always shows blue even through I have the field set up with same color as headings.

Is there a way to change the color based on if the box is checked or not? is the color always blue with a white check?
Noradavis56
New User
First Name: Nora
Last Name: davis
Company Name: clicker counter
Phone: 4321567890
Address 1: usa
Address 2: usa
City: usa
State / Province: Virginia
Zip / Postal Code: 55000

Re: Check Box Color

Post by Noradavis56 »

How to change color check in checkbox? Best option would be to inspect the element in chrome and then try your CSS there itself. Fastest way to achieve these type of clickercounter.org CSS changes. Best option would be to inspect the element in chrome and then try your CSS there itself.If you want to change checkbox color then "colorAccent" attribute will use for checked state and "android:textColorSecondary" will use for unchecking state. "actionOverflowButtonStyle" will use for change the color of overflow icon in the Action bar. Same is for refresh button which i am using in my app.