Filter on grid not working

Use this board to ask questions or have discussions with other Rich Displays users.
rads
New User
First Name: Rainer
Last Name: aus dem Spring
Company Name: iks
Zip / Postal Code: 40699

Filter on grid not working

Post by rads »

Good morning everybody,

we have a rather annoying Problem with a grid.
grid.png
grid.png (47.29 KiB) Viewed 1180 times
As you can see, we have selected all the options for filtering, sorting, ...

However, when I press the right mouse button over the grid header nothing happens. Sorting by specific columns with the left mouse button does work, though.

What is even more surprising ist that the right mouse button works with "Launch Screen Preview".

Any ideas, anybody?

Best wishes, Rainer
Emily
Profound Logic Staff Member
First Name: Emily
Last Name: Seage
Company Name: Profound Logic

Re: Filter on grid not working

Post by Emily »

Can you clarify which functionality you're having problems with? In your post subject, you mention filtering not working properly. But, in your post, you mention that you're having problems with sorting grid columns. Are neither of these functionalities working properly for you?

Unfortunately, it's hard to say what the problem is without reproducing the issue. I've tested this on my end and it seems to work properly. Would you be able to provide a screen dump (Ctrl-F9) of the screen in question? To get a screen dump, you'll need to run the application, navigate to the screen in question and then press Ctrl-F9. I'll need the resulting json.txt file.

If you don't want to post the file on the forum, you can contact the Profound Logic support team directly at support@profoundlogic.com for further assistance.

Thanks!
Emily Seage
Support Team Lead