Web app only functions in new window, not Atrium tab

Use this board to ask questions or have discussions with other Atrium users.
ssweez
New User
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Sweezey
Company Name: Elektrisola, Inc.
Phone: 6037963011
Address 1: 126 High Street
City: Boscawen
State / Province: New Hampshire
Zip / Postal Code: 03303

Web app only functions in new window, not Atrium tab

Post by ssweez »

I created a button and navigator in Atrium for a Intranet web app. The bookmark brings me to the login page but unless I configure it to open in a new browser window instead of a tab within Atrium I can not login. I don't see any errors. If it opens a new browser window I can login without issues.
Scott Klement
Experienced User
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Klement
Company Name: Profound Logic
City: Milwaukee
State / Province: Wisconsin

Re: Web app only functions in new window, not Atrium tab

Post by Scott Klement »

How can we reproduce this problem?

You say you "created a button and navigator in Atrium". What do you mean by "button and navigator"? Do you mean that you created a Genie Macro that runs a 5250 screen with a button on it? (But, then what is "navigator"?) Or is it a macro that runs a Rich Display? Or launches a Rich Display directly?

We need to know explicitly what you have done, to the point that we can try it ourselves.

You say that you don't see errors. Where are you looking? Since this is on mobile, you would need to have it attached to a PC with a USB cable, and use something like Chrome's remote debugging feature, (and configure it, etc.) wouldn't you? I don't know any other ways to even open the console where error messages are printed aside from that. Do you know another way? I'm not even sure what you're looking at for error.