Atrium- Accordion folders not opening

Use this board to ask questions or have discussions with other Atrium users.
xrunner
New User
First Name: David
Last Name: Miller
Company Name: Marathon Resources, LLC
City: Wichita
State / Province: Kansas

Atrium- Accordion folders not opening

Post by xrunner »

Our menu defaults to using the Tree structure but I changed my profile to show it as Accordion to see how it looked but none of the folders open when I click on them. The separator between the clicked folder and the next folder gets slightly bigger after clicking but that's all that happens. I've tried it in Firefox and Edge but neither of them work. Would you have suggestions on how to determine the issue? Thanks.

We're running Version 6 Fix pack 12.0. Is there a known issue with using accordion?
xrunner
New User

Re: Atrium- Accordion folders not opening

Post by xrunner »

We've upgraded to v6.13.2 and still have the same problem - Accordion folders don't open. Is there any help available? I'm attaching a couple images: the 'closed' clip is an example where no folders are open/expanded. The 'opened' clip shows the Finance folder was expanded but none of the child options are showing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Attachments
AccordionClosedFolder.png
AccordionClosedFolder.png (1.92 KiB) Viewed 16850 times
AccordionOpenedFolder.png
AccordionOpenedFolder.png (1.91 KiB) Viewed 16850 times
Emily
Profound Logic Staff Member
First Name: Emily
Last Name: Seage
Company Name: Profound Logic

Post by Emily »

Hi xrunner,

Unfortunately, we aren't able to reproduce the problem that you're having in Atrium and this is not something that has been reported previously. Without any error messages or more information on how you have this setup in Atrium, it's difficult to determine what might be causing this.

Please note that the Profound Logic forums are community forums meant for how-to questions, sharing examples, etc. The forums are not meant for technical support. If you'd like further assistance from our Support team and you have a maintenance contract with Profound Logic, you can email our Support team directly at support@profoundlogic.com and they will be happy to assist you further with this!

Thanks!
Emily Seage
Support Team Lead
xrunner
New User

Post by xrunner »

My mistake. I'll contact the Support team. Thanks.