PUI0001204 and Rich Display File apps

Use this board to ask questions or have discussions with other Atrium users.
xrunner
New User
First Name: David
Last Name: Miller
Company Name: Marathon Resources, LLC
City: Wichita
State / Province: Kansas

PUI0001204 and Rich Display File apps

Post by xrunner »

I think I've read all the posts in the forum regarding PUI0001204 but still haven't been able to get it to work for our Rich Display apps.

We have the 0 record and one record for me. My record has '*USRPRF' in RLJOBD, my personal library in RLCURLIB, RLJOBDLIB and RLLIBL are blank. I logged out of Atrium, closed my browser and verified by green-screen that I didn't have any active PROFOUNDUI jobs.

I logged back into Atrium and called a Rich Display app. Using green-screen I found my PROFOUNDUI job (verified the call-stack had the correct program). I checked the library list for this job and the current library was not set. I'm not sure what I've done wrong. Would you help?
Scott Klement
Experienced User
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Klement
Company Name: Profound Logic
City: Milwaukee
State / Province: Wisconsin

Re: PUI0001204 and Rich Display File apps

Post by Scott Klement »

Atrium does not use the record for your userid from PUI0001204. The library lists in PUI0001204 are meant for launching your program via the Rich Display controller (/profoundui/start URL) they are not for launching your program via Atrium.

Instead, use the Atrium control panel to set the library list for your user profile.
xrunner
New User
First Name: David
Last Name: Miller
Company Name: Marathon Resources, LLC
City: Wichita
State / Province: Kansas

Post by xrunner »

I played around and see that I can enable that field by disabling inheritance. Thanks for your help.
Scott Klement
Experienced User
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Klement
Company Name: Profound Logic
City: Milwaukee
State / Province: Wisconsin

Post by Scott Klement »

Yeah, if you have it set to inherit all settings from the group, then you would need to change the library list in the group as well. (Same as all user profile settings.) If not set for the group, you can set it in the user profile.