Grid Subfile Rec. # behavior - IE vs. Chrome

Use this board to ask questions or have discussions with other Rich Displays users.
stevemoga
New User
First Name: Steve
Last Name: Moga
Company Name: Dealertrack Inc
Phone: 801.617.1890
City: Sandy
State / Province: Utah
Zip / Postal Code: 84092

Grid Subfile Rec. # behavior - IE vs. Chrome

Post by stevemoga »

We have a grid where the Subfile Record Number(SFLRCDNBR) on the grid is defined as a variable and is set in the RPG. On the grid the values "Position to Top" and "Place Cursor" are set to true. When the user fills in a value in a "Position to" field and post the form, in IE9/IE10/IE11 the process works correctly. The grid loads and the top record is the requested value. Using the same program, same source - the only difference being running in Chrome (v. 43.0.xxx) or in FireFox - The grid positions 1 record above the requested record. So if record 3 (value of 50) is requested, record 2 (value of 49) is the top record on the grid. Focus lands on the correct row/widget but the grid is not positioned correctly. See the attached screen shot.
Zones.jpg
Zones.jpg (15.55 KiB) Viewed 1101 times
Is this a known issue? Is there a work around? In chrome set the record number to record number + 1?
Scott Klement
Experienced User
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Klement
Company Name: Profound Logic
City: Milwaukee
State / Province: Wisconsin

Re: Grid Subfile Rec. # behavior - IE vs. Chrome

Post by Scott Klement »

This is the first I've heard of it...

After starting a screen that postions to the wrong record, please press Ctrl-F9 to capture a JSON dump of the screen data. This will ask you to download a file named json.txt -- can you post that here? (Or file a bug report with support@profoundlogic.com?)
benjaminradin
New User
First Name: Benjamin
Last Name: Radin
Company Name: DealerTrack
Phone: 801-617-8718
Address 1: 10757 South River Front Parkway
Address 2: Suite 400
City: South Jordan
State / Province: Utah
Zip / Postal Code: 84095

Post by benjaminradin »

Just to correct a comment in the description of the issue below, the focus is not on the correct check box. In fact, I have no idea where the focus went to. If you haven't received the Json.txt file, I attached one here (DealerTrack_PD0043R_json.txt). Thanks for your help.
Attachments
Dealertrack_PD0043R_json.txt
(15.63 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
Scott Wagers

Post by Scott Wagers »

Benjamin/Stephen,

I've opened a support issue for this (Issue #1700). I will be in contact with you shortly.

Thank you