Atrium home page

Use this board to ask questions or have discussions with other Atrium users.
Profounder
New User
First Name: Web
Last Name: Dev
Company Name: Confidential
Phone: 08310800134
State / Province: Outside Canada/USA

Atrium home page

Post by Profounder »

Hi All,

I need to find out the file which contains the source code of our Atrium login page/home page. I have gone through almost all files under the www/profoundui/htdocs folder but cant seem to spot the exact one.

Can you please guide me on if there is some config file where where I can find the starting point for an atrium session?
Scott Klement
Experienced User
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Klement
Company Name: Profound Logic
City: Milwaukee
State / Province: Wisconsin

Re: Atrium home page

Post by Scott Klement »

I'm not sure if you're referring to the login page or the default home page since you mentioned both in your message.

But, in either case, they should be found under /www/INSTANCE-NAME/htdocs/profoundui/userdata/html
Profounder
New User

Post by Profounder »

Hi Scott,

i meant the login page. The problem I am facing is that under the html folder, there are bunch of files like atrium_login, login_atrium , atrium_login1 etc.. and to add to the mystery, they all seem same.. So I was hoping if there is some config/setting that would show the exact path, so I can be certain.
Scott Klement
Experienced User
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Klement
Company Name: Profound Logic
City: Milwaukee
State / Province: Wisconsin

Post by Scott Klement »

Under /www/INSTANCE-NAME/conf there is a file called httpd.conf that contains the Apache configuration directives for your instance. Within that file, you will find an entry like this:

Code: Select all

Alias /profoundui/atrium /www/profoundui/htdocs/profoundui/userdata/html/atrium_login.html
this means that when the user points the browser to http://THE-SERVER:PORT/profoundui/atrium it will show the html file called /www/profoundui/htdocs/profoundui/userdata/html/atrium_login.html. Yours may be different since it sounds like someone has been changing things, but looking at where that directive points will tell you which file is used.
Profounder
New User

Post by Profounder »

Wonderful thanks!!