Separate signon for mobile

Use this board to ask questions or have discussions with other Rich Displays users.
bderr76
New User
First Name: Brandon
Last Name: Derr
Company Name: Sunbelt Rentals

Separate signon for mobile

Post by bderr76 »

We would like to be able to use a separate display for mobile signon and not alter the signon display for the desktop user. A few reasons for this is look and feel, as well as being able to offer to remember id/password.

In conjunction with this, upon authentication we would like to specify the program to run within each app instead of having the user determine the initial program.

I understand that the product-provided source and display is product-wide. However, what I'm wondering is if we can create a display and perhaps pass auth to the start URL, then get a successful response and what that response would be, and upon successful authentication control the program(and *libl) with the URL or some other approach. Is anything similar possible?
negley
Profound User
First Name: William
Last Name: Negley
Company Name: Utz Quality Foods

Re: Separate signon for mobile

Post by negley »

Are you using the profoundui app or did you build a app with Phonegap using the profound package?

I've had success using phonegap to initialize a variable. Then on load of the login screen, i could do anything i wanted, only if that variable was set.

I posted a similar request, check this post out. http://www.profoundlogic.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1829
bderr76
New User
First Name: Brandon
Last Name: Derr
Company Name: Sunbelt Rentals

Re: Separate signon for mobile

Post by bderr76 »

I saw that thread, but it wasn't obvious to me that it specifically dealt with the concept I'm referring to.