Display file program library: *LIBL in Atrium

Use this board to ask questions or have discussions with other Atrium users.
vijo
Profound User
First Name: Vincent
Last Name: Jonis
Company Name: oo2

Display file program library: *LIBL in Atrium

Post by vijo »

Hi

I'm trying to set Display file program library to *LIBL in Atrium, but I get the following error:

The program has encountered an unmonitored exception. Please contact the system administrator for assistance.
Message Id:
PUI0005
Severity:
Date:
2016-03-18
Time:
Program:
PUI0001200
Procedure:
Initialize__Fv
Line(s):
Cause . . . . . : The controller encountered an error while attempting to start the application job. The detailed error message is: 3025 - No such path or directory.

Recovery . . . : Contact the person responsible for program maintenance to determine the cause of the problem.
Scott Klement
Experienced User
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Klement
Company Name: Profound Logic
City: Milwaukee
State / Province: Wisconsin

Re: Display file program library: *LIBL in Atrium

Post by Scott Klement »

Atrium launches applications, not display files. It can launch Rich Display (normally this is an RPG OA program), Genie macros, Web Applications (basically any URL) and PC Commands (bascally does the same thing as a STRPCCMD).

Do you mean that you are launching an RPG program and specifying *LIBL for it's library? I don't think this is allowed. Remember, you are starting a new session on the server, here, you do not have an existing session with a library list that can be used.

Or do you mean that you are launching an RPG program with Atrium, and the RPG program is specifying *LIBL for the display file? This should work fine.
vijo
Profound User
First Name: Vincent
Last Name: Jonis
Company Name: oo2

Re: Display file program library: *LIBL in Atrium

Post by vijo »

Thanks for the reply Scott
Do you mean that you are launching an RPG program and specifying *LIBL for it's library? I don't think this is allowed. Remember, you are starting a new session on the server, here, you do not have an existing session with a library list that can be used.
Yes, this is what I am trying to do.