Home page search not finding anything (v4.1.7)

Use this board to ask questions or have discussions with other Atrium users.
rcook
New User
First Name: Ryan
Last Name: Cook
Company Name: StoneRiver, Inc
State / Province: Florida

Home page search not finding anything (v4.1.7)

Post by rcook »

I'm trying to set the home page for a specific group, but clicking the dropdown doesn't come up with any selections, and any AAID I type in is cleared when I leave the field. It seems the call to PUI0003027.pgm returns an empty JSON array, so it looks like it's not finding anything, but I'm not sure what it's missing.

I tried manually setting the home page id using SQL, but nothing launches when I log into Atrium. I'm pretty confused at this point, so any ideas would be appreciated.

My install is way back on version 4.1.7, but I don't really have the option to upgrade at the moment, unfortunately.

Thanks for any help you can give!
Scott Klement
Experienced User
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Klement
Company Name: Profound Logic
City: Milwaukee
State / Province: Wisconsin

Re: Home page search not finding anything (v4.1.7)

Post by Scott Klement »

The first thing to check is whether there are any home pages under Navigation in the control panel. Are there are of them set up there? Sorry if that's a silly question... but it's the first thing I'd verify.

If they are there, then I don't know what's going on off the top of my head, but maybe you could send a copy of your ATNAVP file to us at support@profoundlogic.com so we could try to see what you're seeing?

Thanks!
rcook
New User
First Name: Ryan
Last Name: Cook
Company Name: StoneRiver, Inc
State / Province: Florida

Re: Home page search not finding anything (v4.1.7)

Post by rcook »

It's a good thing you asked a silly question, because I had no idea that was a thing! I had assumed I could pick any navigation item to be a home page, but I see the home page section now when re-reading the documentation.

Thanks!