Problem with UDF Web Service

Use this board to ask questions or have discussions with other Rich Displays users.
Post Reply
mwalter
Experienced User
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:58 pm
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Walter
Company Name: Paragon Consulting Services
Contact:

Problem with UDF Web Service

Post by mwalter »

I developed a UDF to return some info. I tested it with SoapUI. Works fine. I put a call to the UDF in a javascript file and load that JS file in my display file. If I use that file/program, I can debug the UDF program fine and it returns a good success. However, in the javascript, the response object is null. I've done this scores of times and never had an issue. Here is the JS code.

Code: Select all

function getItemData(itemNumber) {
    debugger;
    var itm = itemNumber.toUpperCase();
	ajaxJSON({
		url: "/profoundui/universal/cmtGetItemInfoTest",
		params: {
		itemNumber:itm
		},
		method: "get",
		async: false,
		handler: function(ob) {
	      //alert("Success = " + ob.success);
		  if (ob.success) {
			  changeElementValue("txtItemDesc",ob.itemDescription);
              changeElementValue("txtEnableExclusive",ob.EnableExcl);
              applyProperty("TextBox2","set focus","true");
              applyProperty("TextBox2","field type","textbox");
		  }
		  else {
		    pui.errorTip(getObj("TextBox1"),ob.message,0);
		  }
		}  
		});	    
}

mwalter
Experienced User
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:58 pm
First Name: Mark
Last Name: Walter
Company Name: Paragon Consulting Services
Contact:

Re: Problem with UDF Web Service

Post by mwalter »

Returned bad JSON. That was the issue.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests