User Log In

Use this board to ask questions or have discussions with other Atrium users.
devinst
Profound User
First Name: Devin
Last Name: St. Germain
Company Name: Dupre Logistics, LLC
Phone: 337.314.2259
Address 1: 201 Energy Pkwy. Ste. 500
City: Lafayette
State / Province: Louisiana
Zip / Postal Code: 70508

User Log In

Post by devinst »

Is there a way to track when a user logs into Atrium. I was looking for a possible exit program but did not see one. I am not looking to do any authentication I would just like to create a log each time a user logs in.
Thanks.!!
Scott Klement
Experienced User
First Name: Scott
Last Name: Klement
Company Name: Profound Logic
City: Milwaukee
State / Province: Wisconsin

Re: User Log In

Post by Scott Klement »

There are two ways to log in to Atrium. One is via our login web page -- in which case, you could add some of your own code to the web page if you wanted. The other is via browser authentication. There's not much we can do there -- that's not our code, you're just signing into Apache with your browser.

The login page is located in the IFS under /www/INSTANCE-NAME/htdocs/profoundui/userdata/html/atrium_login.html

Technically, each time they launch a Genie or Rich Display from within Atrium, they are logging in again. The browser is automatically sending the userid/password for that session, so the user doesn't have to type it -- but it is still technically logging in. You could also consider logging at that point, but that wouldn't be once per atrium session, it'd be once per tab that they open -- so perhaps isn't what you wanted.